Contributors donate to fundraisers they can be passionate about and to people they trust. Here are some things to do in this section:
- Briefly describe your fundraiser and why it's important to you.
- Express the magnitude of what contributors will help you achieve.
Remember, keep it concise, yet personal. Ask yourself: if someone stopped reading here would they be ready to make a contribution?
What We Need & Where it GoesBreak it down for folks in more detail:
- Explain how much funding you need and where it's going. Be transparent and specific - people need to trust you to want to fund you.
- Describe where the funds go if you don't reach your entire goal.
Feel free to explain more about your campaign and let people know how the difference their contribution will make:
- Explain why your campaign is valuable to the contributor and to the world.
- Make it real for people and build trust.
Other Ways You Can Help
Some people just can't contribute, but that doesn't mean they can't help:
- Ask folks to get the word out and make some noise about your fundraiser.
- Remind them to use the Social Media share tools!